love quote


When a heart is dipped fully or partially in love of someone, then the loss on studies is directly proportional to the time spent in her memories.

I just felt it, down beneath my veins. That is why sometimes, I feel hot pressure within my blood. You are the joy of my life and the happiness of my face

no one is afraid to say i love,they are afraid of the response

I bet not even all the fireworks in the world can light up my world like you do

If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn’t live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you’re the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you…would you love me back?

To love someone you should have ability to forgive person, because you love yourself after doing many mistakes then why can’t you forgive someone for their one mistake

Some may call it destiny. Some may call it meant to be. But I just call it you-and-me

I love you is not something you just say to make someone happy. When you say it make sure you mean it.. You cant just take it back one day like that because if you truly loved that someone you couldn’t just take it back.. love isn’t a word. its a feeling and if you don’t truly feel it, don’t say it because chances are your just gonna hurt someone

i don’t need you to say you love me, just know that i love you.

yesterday i loved you, today i love you and tomorrow i will love you

i have always tried to live in the present,but for whatever reason i can’t help but imagine my future with you in it

Your personality is electrifying as it also is like gravity It pulls me in

you cry, i cry.
you hurt, i hurt.
you fight, i fight.
you jump off a bridge, i yell,
“Did you put me in your will ?”

I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.

The problem is whenever we talk I fall in love over and over again.

Based on a psychological study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are in love.

Love never fails and when it fails, its not love!

Love does not make things easier. It just makes them worth fighting for.

You can’t buy love, because when it’s real, it’s priceless.

We always believe our first love is our last, and our last love, our first.

Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.

Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.

Loving you is a mistake I’ll gladly repeat.

Women listen music b’coz they are in love. Men listen music b’coz they want to fall in love.

It’s not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it.

Love is like a grape, it may have a tough skin but it is full of delicious juices.

True love is not finding someone else but finding your other half.

Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more its going to hurt.

Love is like the wind, you cant see it but you can feel it all over.

Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support

Love is just a four letter word with so many meanings behind it.

Love is what makes you smile even when you're tired.

Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.
You can’t make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to the person to realize your worth.

Never close your lips to those Whom you have opened your heart.

Even if you are that far,it still feels like you are here with me

 No matter where we are, we will still stick together like the ones in eleven

 My love for you has no appropriate description; it hasn’t any numerical equivalent.”i love you more

 if only you loved me as much as i love you.
would it be possible for you to care for me as i do you?
will you ever see me the way i once saw you look at her ?
maybe the thing we want most doesn’t happen.

 Forever dreaming of having you near, always hoping you were here, no matter that I will never see you, In my dreams I hold you dear

 Living with you,
will it one day be true,
being in your arms,
feeling safe with no harm,
being happy as we will be,
sleeping by your side,
never wanting to leave or hide,
I would like it,
it’s a desire as I write it,
but what if I loose you,
nothing will ever come true…

I want to see you as bad as night needs his moon as bad as day needs its sun as bad as i need air to breath as bad as i need your presence for my heart to beat

i love you but it seems that you ONLY hate me…i wonder what i could do to make things better…but nothing will be right if im the only one to change/try. i wont…you wont…we wont…change…if we BOTH dont try…i want things good…do you?

Its easy to say your ok but deep inside it, hurts to pretend that you’re alright

Love is an impossible feeling. Everyone can’t understand love. But Love increases when you are away from your love

when you fall in love , you know that you are gonna be hurt but still you can’t help yourself , and can’t stop loving