dream quote

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams
 
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover
 
All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one
 
All of us failed to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them

Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world
 
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night
 
Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages
 
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream
 
I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams
 
I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake
 
I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now
 
Yes, you can be a dreamer and a doer too, if you will remove one word from your vocabulary: impossible
 
Most dreams of glory are safe because we never venture to put them into practice
 
The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do
 
The best thing in every noble dream is the dreamer...
 
Dreams come true if you survive the hard times
 
You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning
 
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
 
I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars
Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it
 
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
 
It has never been my object to record my dreams, just to realize them
 
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
 
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams
 
I think it is often easier to make progress on mega-ambitious dreams. Since no one else is crazy enough to do it, you have little competition. In fact, there are so few people this crazy that I feel like I know them all by first name

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable
 
Build a dream and the dream will build you
 
I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past
 
To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act
 
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality
 
People think dreams aren't real just because they aren't made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes
 
Dreams say what they mean, but they don't say it in daytime language